Why Use A Realtor® To Sell
Real Estate transactions today typically exceed $150,000, and are usually the largest financial investments in a person’s lifetime. Why wouldn’t you use a professional?
Brandon Boldrini and Patricia Sitto Miller are members of the National Association of REALTORS® which gives him the title of a REALTOR®. He is bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the buying and selling process.
In addition, your Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the buying process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect your REALTOR® to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other REALTOR®
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering Community Information
- Preparing the Contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer Qualification
- Following Loan Process
- Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
- Coordinating Home Inspections
- Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
As you can see, this list is just the foundation for successfully selling your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction, and it is in your best interest to use a Phoenix REALTOR®.
Real Estate Reports I like to review:
- ARMLS – New listings per month, sales per month, average sales prices, and median sales prices
- Cromford Report – Zip code & city reports for average and median sales prices, number of pending listings, price per squarefoot, Cromford Index, and inventory levels.
- Flexmls – I use our MLS to build and track custom reports for local areas. There is no reporting tool that drills into the individual neighborhoods, so we built them.
Remember, it’s a Smart Move…with HomeSmart! Pease Contact Brandon Boldrini to give you an evaluation of your home at 480-861-4782